07737 368804 info@egbee.co.uk

The first meeting of Lingfield Parish Council was held on 4/12/1894.  To commemorate the 100 years of the Parish Council in 1994, the name was changed to Lingfield & Dormansland Parish Council to encompass the two areas.  In 2000 two independent parish councils were set up, and Lingfield Parish Council was re-established under its former name.

The parish council’s main responsibilities are to provide and/or maintain the Cage, Lingfield Oak Tree, War Memorial, Gun Pond and gardens, seats, litter bins, notice boards and village planters.  Centenary Fields local Nature Reserve is managed by a separate committee, with financial support from the parish council.  The council owns Lingfield and Dormansland Community Centre and the Jennings Hall and they are leased to a management committee for a peppercorn rent.

Lingfield Parish Council administers the allotments; considers all local planning applications, commenting to Tandridge District Council, attending local inquiries/appeals where relevant.  The council also provides grants to the local church and community organisations and arranges community events.

The parish council can be contacted via

Mrs Fay Elwood, Parish Clerk

Lingfield and Dormansland Community Centre

High Street




Email: lingfieldpc@gmail.com

Tel: 01342 835557